Mornington Peninsula ESU5c Tranche

Peninsula assistance. Does your property qualify?

  • Is your property situated in the Shire of Mornington Peninsula?
  • Do you or your tenant live at the property full time (no holiday rentals or holiday houses)?
  • Are you or your tenant struggling to pay your energy bills?
  • Are you looking to upgrade* your property to reduce energy costs and/or improve comfort?

Call Kerrie on 9811 7043 to find out if your property is eligible

# Subsidies will be funded by the Victorian Government and administered by the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning. Additional subsidy also provided by the Shire Council of Mornington Peninsula.

*Upgrades may include: Split system, insulation, lighting, hot water, solar, weather sealing, ceiling fans and more.